Sage 300 Operation Management
The core component of an effective Sage 300 purchasing system, Purchase Order fully integrates with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control and Order Entry to power up efficiency, maximize savings and enhance vendor and customer relations.
- Track your top vendors to get the best price, terms and delivery.
- Automatically update active, standing, future and blanket purchase orders
- Combine multiple purchase orders on a single receipt and multiple receipts on a single invoice.
- Choose from seven costing methods, including Most Recent Cost, Standard Cost, Average Cost, Vendor Cost, and Last Unit Cost.
- Automatically produce purchase orders from Inventory Control reorder information or from Order Entry orders.
2. Order Entry
Stay on top of your customer accounts, inventory levels and purchase histories in real-time, anytime. Order Entry fully integrates with your front and back-office applications to expedite processing, make the best use of resources and accelerate cash flow.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and get orders into the system quickly.
- Include multiple orders on a single shipment and multiple shipments on a single invoice.
- Look up customer pricing based on customer contract price, item base price, or discounted or marked-up sales prices.
- Review sales history by customer or inventory item during order and invoice entry.
3. Inventory Control
Take charge of inventory receipts, shipments, returns, and adjustments with this complete multi-location inventory tracking software and management software solution. Inventory Control helps you gain complete control over complex inbound and outbound inventory transactions to reduce carrying costs while delivering on-time orders, every time.
- Easily track your inventory as it moves through your enterprise utilizing configurable options to manage the most complex processes
- Access real-time data to streamline decision making and improve operations
- Handle fractional quantities to four decimal places and maintain different units of measure for purchasing, selling, and stock-keeping