Sage 300 Fixed Asset Management
Sage Fixed Asset Management is a powerful and complete asset management solution with Sage 300. The core module Asset Accounting, can be used to process the asset accounting transactions, including acquisition, depreciation, adjustment, disposal, impairment, merge and split. The higher modules, Asset Maintenance and Asset Leasing, can be used to facilitate the asset maintenance and lease management. Asset eTracker can also be installed in Mobile phones as hand-held scanner for assets onsite tracking.
- Fully integrates with Sage 300
- Supports all the databases for Sage 300
- Flexible asset and barcode numbering
- Manages the WIP and transfers WIP to asset
- Provides formula-based depreciation calculation
- Supports depreciation projection and reversal
- Supports up to 5 Books for accounting purpose
- Provides the ability of depreciation reversal to prior years
- Full multicurrency support for acquisition and depreciation
- Manages meters and SLAs for equipment maintenance
- Schedules maintenance activity and process maintenance expense
- Manages asset lease contract and billing processing
- Provides complete barcode-based asset tracking facility
- Extensive inquiries and reporting functionality
The Asset Accounting module provides the basic functionality for processing asset accounting transaction, including cquisition, depreciation, adjustment, disposal and impairment. Asset merge and split are also available in this module.
- Converts PJC transactions to assets
- Converts P/O receipts or invoices to assets
- Converts I/C internal usage to assets
- Converts A/P invoice to acquisition entry
- Creates A/P invoice or Misc. payment from acquisition batch
- Provides up to 5 books for tracking asset depreciation
- Runs depreciation for a range of assets for any number of periods
- Depreciation calculation uses standard or user-defined formula
- Depreciation Projection facilitates the financial planning
- The depreciation can be reversed to any period of past years
- Changes asset value or salvage value
- Changes asset year depreciation
- Transfers assets between cost centers, locations, etc
- Changes asset life, depreciation method and rate.
- Disposes asset at user-specified proceeds with user-defined proceeds account
- Creates A/R invoice or I/C receipt for asset disposal batch
- Bulk disposal is enabled
- Partial disposal is enabled
- Disposal transaction can be reversed
- Impairment can be captured to comply with IFRS and GAAP principles
- Impairment reversal is enabled
- One asset can be split to multiple assets
- Multiple assets can be merged to one asset
Based on the Asset Accounting module, the Asset Maintenance module can be used to manage the maintenance activity for equipment and components. By specifying maintenance budget on SLA and maintenance order, the maintenance expense is under control.
Equipment and Meter
- Equipment can be copied from asset register or entered manually
- Multiple meters can be maintained for equipment and component
- Meter is set up to track the equipment usage and production
- The usage criteria can be specified for meters to create maintenance order automatically on meter reading
Service Level Agreement
- A SLA is signed up with a vendor to define the service terms
- Multiple SLA's can be set up for an equipment or component
- Resource budget can be specified for SLA to control the expense
- Maintenance order defines the maintenance activities for equipment
- Maintenance order assigns resource for maintaining equipment
- Budget can be set up for Maintenance order to control maintenance expense
- Maintenance order can be created automatically by meter reading
Base on the Asset Accounting module, the Asset Leasing module can be used to manage the asset leasing activity, and to process lease billing transaction with the Sage 300 Account Receivable module.
- Lease contract can be signed with customer for leasing assets out
- Lease contract can be signed with vendor for leasing assets in
- Includes multiple assets in a lease contract
- Defines lease quantity, UOM and billing rate for each assets
- Sets up a billing schedule for each leased asset
- Defines lease revenue/expense account for each asset
- Calculates interest on lease principal if needed
- Enters lease revenue/expense entry against lease contract
- Creates lease billing batches automatically against lease contracts
- Creates A/R or AP invoice batch automatically for lease billing batch
- Posting lease billing batch updates the billing schedule
- Posting lease billing batch updates the lease billing history
A user friendly and easy to use Asset Tracking App
Asset Management has provided asset tracking solution on barcode scanner and RFID reader. Now you have another choice: use mobile device as a barcode scanner or QR code reader. eTracker is a mobile based tracking tool that is available on Apple Store and Google Play. It helps you to Track where your fixed assets are, who has your assets, and when your assets are due back.
Features and Benefits
All your scanning process made easy, everyone can use the app easily without reading a user guide.
Eliminate Manual Tracking
Stop wasting your time logging information on paper or spreadsheets.
Track Assets Anywhere on Nearly Any Mobile Devices
Performing scan-intensive job just got easier. Track assets on iOS, Android, smart phone or tablet.
Centralized Asset Database
Seamless integration with Sage 300 & Norming Assets Management solutions
The tracking data can be synchronized to backend database onsite via the internet. It helps your organization stay connected and up-to-date on all your asset activity wherever you, or your assets go.
Use the mobile devices your employees already have. Using a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet is much more affordable and flexible comparing to the expensive scanners.
To assign or release responsibility to/from an employee which allows the assets to be reallocated throughout your organization.
eTracker gives you full visibility and control on your valuable assets, it gives you the capability to reconcile the physical status of your assets - for example, missing, damaged, or stolen against your current asset ledger. The scanning reports will show all the crucial information stolen against your current asset ledger. The scanning reports will show all the crucial information exceptions. By no longer handwriting data then re-entering it into your ERP system, the errors inherent to manual data entry are eliminated and data integrity is improved.